Did you know that the Memo Arts Centre is a registered charity?
64% of our income comes from our charitable activity and the generosity of our supporters, the remainder is provided by our incredible funders whose generous contributions enable us to grow our programme, look after this great venue and work with all members of the community.
To ensure we provide for our community’s needs, we work hard to make your visit as enjoyable as we can. Whether you’re coming to see a film, a live show, supporting a local community event or hiring the venue for your special occasion we value your feedback.
We really do want to hear from you, as your comments and feedback help support our missions, improve and develop our services and assist us in making the Memo a meaningful experience for everyone.
Your feedback is very important to us!
If you have recently been to an event at the Memo please take a few moments to complete an online post event survey – we’d love to hear your thoughts.
We pride ourselves on the visitor experience here at the Memo Arts Centre. If you do have cause to complain, please let us know immediately and we will do our utmost to put things right as quickly as possible and with the minimum of fuss.
Feedback and Complaints Policy
- If you wish to make a complaint it is best to talk to a member of staff first either face to face or by telephone. It will be the quickest way for us to respond and look into the problem. We will always aim to resolve problems quickly, simply and fairly with the minimum formality.
- In the first instance please speak to a member of staff on duty. If they cannot resolve the situation immediately they will refer you to the Administration department.
- In the event that the issue requires further attention the Duty Manager may request that you put your compliant in writing (either by letter or email), addressed to the General Manager who will respond or will forward your complaint to the relevant Department as appropriate.
- We ask that you make your complaint within 14 days of the event or incident you wish to complain about. It is hard for us to satisfactorily investigate the issue the longer it is left after the event to be brought to our attention.
- We will always acknowledge receipt of your complaint and will give you a timescale in the event that we cannot give an immediate response. There may be occasions when we require additional information or responses from you to complete our investigation.
Contact us via email or post
Post: Administration, Memo Arts Centre, Gladstone Road, Barry, CF62 8NA